Friday, October 4, 2013

I chose this picture because you can see how the mom is maybe crying of happiness because she finally say s a little girls that means a lot to her.
 What caught my eyes was that the mom was on the floor hugging the girl and crying.
I think this photo made it to top 40 because it is very emotional and can explain how a soldier feels.



I chose this picture because i really like how it looks. It is in the middle of no where surrounded by nothing but dirt. That really bought my eyes. I think this picture made it to the top 40 because you can see how the dog is next to the cross were someone was buried. You can see how dogs really care for a human being .


I chose this picture because it is very emotional. I think this picture got top 40 because maybe they were really close friends for a long time or they just really mean a lot and the elderly in the front is sad because the other elderly in the bus is leaving. It was probably really hard for him to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment