Friday, October 4, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview



Action

In this picture you can see action. You can see the expirement they are doing and how they are using some kind of hot chemical. Hot usually brings action to an experiment.


Fills in Frame




This picture is a good one for fills in frame because all these people fill in the the picture. 







Best story



I think this picture tell the best story because you can see how the people on the right side are feeding people on the left side. My story would be that there could of been a hurricane that had came and destroyed everything and all these people had nothing left, no food no clothes no nothing left. Some people had gotten together and raised some food to give to the people who lost everything.


5.


6. I chose this picture because you can see how he is ver concentrated in what he is doing. In this picture one of the rules I see is simplicity. It has a plan background and you can see what the main subject is.



7. I could take photos like the ones i looked at maybe in IPC class because they do a lot of experience in there.
A classroom I would like to visit and take pictures is Ms.Wilsons IPC class.
I would have to get in different angles , get up and down. Go to science classes or dance or even maybe soccer class.

No comments:

Post a Comment